Shore excursions in Saint-Petersburg Russia
Enjoy the individual and group visa free tours to Saint–Petersburg Russia for the cruise ship passengers.
Visas are not required if guests are:
- Arriving to St.Petersburg via cruise ship
- Staying in the city within 72 hours
- Staying overnight on board
We will supply you with the special TOUR TICKETS. They are the substitution of the VISA for you and your pass through the immigration control in port.
Choose from the variety of ready-made shore itineraries or ask us to prepare a custom program for your family or group!
How to book
- Send a tour request.
- Receive our Tour program offer.
- Confirm it and send your passport details (your personal information is given to the Russian Immigration authorities and is required for your registration as visa-free cruise passengers. Your private data will remain confidential.)
- Receive our Booking notice and your tour ticket for visa-free disembarking.
Booking deadline - latest 1 week before your arrival.
- Credit cards (Visa/Mastercard)
- Cash ($US, EUR, Pound Sterling). The price in red is indicated for cash payments.
Attention! Only clean banknotes without any minor stamps, holes, handwriting, or torn edges are accepted.
Cancellation: there is no cancellation fee. Please inform us as soon as possible if your plans change and you have to cancel your trip to our e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com by phone + 7 812 934 6082 or + 7 812 998 0128BOOK NOW ROSSI TOUR BUSINESS REQUEST FOR CRUISE SHIP PASSENGERS →