"Rossi Tour Business" organizes excursions for adults and children in the A.S. Popov Central Museum of Communications.
The A.S. Popov Central Museum of Communications is one of the oldest scientific and technical museum in the world, was founded in 1872.
The exhibits of the history of postal, telegraph and telephone communications, radio communications and broadcasting, television, mobile, space and satellite communications are made a unique collection of the museum.
- "History of the development of communications in Russia"
- "The Bronze Palace and its owner A.A. Bezborodko"
- "Treasury of Russian postal payment signs"
- "A.S Popov and the invention of radio"
- "Telegraph: from the Russian Empire to our days"
Programs for children:
- "Mailbox Mystery" 6-11 years old
- "By the seas, by the waves" 11-14 years
- "The feat of signalmen during the Great Patriotic War" 10-15 years.
More information / excursion reservation:
Tel .: +7 (812) 380-74-87, +7 (812) 312-57-48
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org